Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2007

Dishcloth swap package arrived!

This is what I got from Devon still wrapped - so gorgeous!

And these are the goodies after I unpacked them - sooooo nice and everything is totally me! I am so happy about this stuff. She really chose everything right! The colours are my favourites and the tea and the chocolate look very yummy. Thank you so much Devon!



BTW: I think my postman has a crush on me. I am the only one in the house at home in the afternoons, so he always delivers all the parcels at my place. Yesterday he said: "You weren't here on Monday but I had a package for you. I didn't give it to your neighbours as I wanted to give it to you personally". Last week he asked me for a glass of water because he was so thirsty. What do you think of that?

3 Kommentare:

Devonshire hat gesagt…

I'm so glad you liked everything! I really wanted to make it special for you and I hope that I achieved that. That is so funny about the post man - he had me on pins and needles waiting for it to be delivered, but I'm glad he waited until you were home!!!! Enjoy!

SissySees hat gesagt…

What a great package! And I'd vote for keeping an eye on the postman... Sounds like he has a sweet spot for you!

Elemmaciltur hat gesagt…

First question: Are you single?

Second question: Is the postman hot?

Hahahaha, I think that should clear it up. :-p

See you next Wednesday at Strickeria!