Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007

Bag

I am so happy with my new knitting bag!! I made it after Emiliy's tutorial. It is dead easy and very quick - instant gratification. My Mum gave me some dishtowels last week and I used two of them for this bag. The cool thing is that you can use both sides. I can have a pink bag or a yellow one (I used a yellow one on the inside, didn't take a picture of that though). This is a great beginner's project (try your new machine on this one Melissa!). You can't do anything wrong with this one. I am about to do a second bag with "normal" towels for going to the lake in this glorious weather. Pictures of that coming soon!

2 Kommentare:

Melissa hat gesagt…

Thanks for the comment and the tip on the bag. It is beautiful. Nice work!
Have a great day.

Anonym hat gesagt…

The bag looks great. I love the colors.