Montag, 28. Mai 2007

Unintentionally

I made these two garments separately - and it seems like I created a complete outfit unintentionally! The top is "Green Gable" by Zephyr Style in Brwon Sheep Cotton Fleece. I love this yarn! It is very soft and it knits almost by itself. I ordered some more from the US to do another top with it. The skirt is from the last Burda Moden magazine. I was always afraid if doing pleats but I think the look nice with this stripy fabric.


I went to the wedding of a friend of mine from my teacher training course. The wedding was perfect! We had nice weather, the atmosphere was great and the show wasn't too embarassing. We danced and we ate and had a really great time. Here you see the goodies I brought home. The little gift on the right side (with chocolade in it) served simultaneously as a clace card.


Last but not least, I want to share with you a picture of yesterday's hailstorm. This photo is of the backyard of my apartement house. And the amount of hail came down in about 5 to 10 minutes. It really is Murphy's law. As soon as school holidays start, the weather turns bad.

1 Kommentar:

Ranee @ Arabian Knits hat gesagt…

I love your sewing and knitting! That outfit is lovely, good job.