Montag, 14. Mai 2007

Manic Monday

A lot of pictures this time!
First of all, I made my own sock blockers. I took the advice from Debbie Stoller's "Stitch'n'Bitch Nation" and made them out of coat hangers. So easy and so efficient!



Another finished object, but in chrochet this time! These ones are from Debbie Stoller's crochet book. They are a bit large at the inside of the hand, but I think they are perfect for cycling to school in autumn. I used the required Lorna's Laces yarn in purple.


This is the "Eurovision Song Contest" scarf. I really finished it at the end of the show (can't believe Serbia won - am still wondering what the hell she was singing about). I used some leftover mohair yarn I found at my parents' and used 6mm needles. The scarf isn't very long but perfect for spring or autumn as it is not very heavy. The pattern is very simple, so you can do it virtually without looking.


This is another project from J. Hoeverson's book. Isn't this bunny cute???

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

The socks and gloves look great! I love lorna's lace.