Dienstag, 22. Mai 2007

I've been tagged

The rules, copy/pasted from my tagger's blog:"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

Ok, here it goes.....

1) I wear one ring on each hand, my watch on the left wrist and some bangles on the right one. I cannot wear rings just on one hand - I feel unbalanced.
2) I haven't steered a car since 2001. I don't own one, either. BUT my flat came with a parking space (if anyone wants to rent it - contact me...)
3) I have to read in bed, be it only for 5 minutes, otherwise I can't fall asleep.
4) I don't do breakfast - only coffee.
5) Currently I am in my purple phase (thank God the black one is over). Nearly every yarn or fabric I buy is purple. Even my purse is in that colour!
6) I read all of Diana Gabaldon's novels several times
7) I prefer to write by hand (essays, grade remarks, letters). I can't think properly when I type it at once.

I really want to name other people, but everyone I know has been tagged already. So I'll leave it at that.

Keine Kommentare: