Samstag, 12. Mai 2007

Aaaaaahhh

This week has been one of the crazier ones in my life. My sweetheart was in town for a couple of days, which was really, really, really, really nice. But this meant a severe lack of sleep - this was not very good for teaching in the mornings and having meetings in the afternoons. This obviously had the effect of me losing my voice for two days which in turn meant not being able to work. (Have you ever seen a voiceless teacher?) I'm glad it's the weekend, as next week will be as stressful as the last. Thank God, Thursday is a national holiday - one day off!
Last Tuesday, I gathered all my courage and went to my local knitting group. And, as always, I am too worried beforehand about meeting new people and then everything turns out great! Gals, I will be back!

No pictures this time, but on the kneedles:
first sock for Sockapalooza 4, Swing Cardigan from recent Vogue mag (back and front finished, working on first sleeve) and mohair scarf from J. Hoeverson's "Last-minutes knitted gifts".

I intend to finish the scarf tonight as I will watch the Eurovision Song Contest from the beginning till the bitter end :-)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hope you are feeling better and that you had a great time with your honey!

dorothee hat gesagt…

I think I should have told you that we don't bite ;-)