Sonntag, 5. September 2010

Busy, Busy

Well, you see I have been pretty busy with this for the last year:



So sadly my blog got very deserted during the preparations. Nevertheless, I still found the time to knit and sew a lot which I will show during the next weeks.

We just came back from our honeymoon to the Seychelles and Dubai. It was really, really, really great!! We relaxed a lot which was desperately needed and I managed to come up with this:



The first pair are "Eleanor Socks" (found on Ravelry).



The second pair are just plain socks with a left row every thenth row.



The third pair are easy stripes.



And the last one are a variation of the "Snicket Socks" (also found on Ravelry).
Somehow it seems that I was in favour of reds but this was wholly unintentional. I just picked the yarn out of my suitcase without looking! I like socks as a vacation project because they are so handy. I even knitted at the beach but this was a bit difficult with the high humidity on the Seychelles.

At the moment I am on a big sewing mission but more next time!

3 Kommentare:

Dorothy hat gesagt…

Congratulations on your marriage! May blessings and happiness be in abundance in the years to come!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Всем привет! Вопрос в теме. Я очень боюсь филировки, считаю что от неё волосы через неделю выглядят как сеченые. С филировочными ножницами я к себе близко мастера не подпущу. Но в данный момент парикмахеры говорят: я вам только чуть чуть, прямыми ножницами профилирую. Это что, принципиально различные филировки? Или суть одна? Сама пока не разобралась. Всем спасибо за ответы

[url=http://pi7.ru/go/serial.php]Вообще любой сериал и особенно новинки я качаю тут [/url]

Tini hat gesagt…

Glückwunsch! Manchmal kommz das Leben eben in die Quere :)