Samstag, 25. September 2010

Baby Shedir and a cold

My sister-in-law asked me to knit my niece another Shedir. So I did :-) I don't know yet, if it will fit her as I used another yarn this time and so it seems a bit smaller. However, with the cables it is quite stretchy. But ...her siblings are already on the way, so they will get it! This time I used Rico baby Cotton Soft DK which is really nice to knit with. Thank God that I can do cables without a cable needle so this project was doene in about 4 hrs.



The bad news are that I have a cold :-( I tried all week to kill it before it might break out properly and I thought I did, but yesterday evening we went to the Oktoberfest and it started to rain. My dirndl is a long one but not very warm. I was wet all over because we didn't have an umbrella and now I feel pretty bad. And in time for the weekend. I really am a good teacher...

Keine Kommentare: