Sonntag, 24. Februar 2008

Where is the weekend?

It's Sunday morning already and I feel, I need a couple of days more to relax from this week - it was really insane. On Tuesday and Wednesday I had the most horrible headache thanks to a pecularity to Munich: Föhn. I don't mind the nice weather coming with it but I barely made it through the day then rushing home and lying down as still as possible. And taking Aspirin didn't help at all.
Friday night I stayed at school as we had a reading night with my students (12 years of age). We slept and read in the library - of course they didn't settle down until about 4.30 am and we got up at 9 am again. So you can see not much sleep there. Yesterday I slept and knitted in turn but I still don't feel very much rested. And today I have to prepare my lessons for tomorrow. Ugh!

I got my package from the Mystery Swap 2 - thank you sooooo much Claudia!!! She only picked things I really, really like. The Knit Picks yarn is awesome and I use the Degas bag all the time.





More destahing. I started this design from Drops (I just love this website!) and it nearly drove me crazy. The gauge is 22st and 30r and that partly in stockinette. I thought I would never be finished. I did the green jacket (also from Drops) in size s. Here, I moved up to m and I think this fits me better. Scarily I have never worn m in all my life. I don't feel like having put on any weight. Very strange...



I just have to do the sleeves and I really think this is a good pice to start of into spring!

3 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

That will be cute for spring. I went to the drops website, and I like there sweaters as well, but i can't read the pattern or the site. I can just go through the tabs to check it out.

Robin hat gesagt…

I like the new top. It might be that they just had less ease in this design and/or you prefer more ease than they intended on the tank, not that you put on any weight. I always check the finished measurements and go by that instead of the sizing names (XS, S, etc.) because I find they are very inconsistent across patterns even by the same company/designer.

Phro5gg hat gesagt…

Glad you liked the package and I see you have been making good use of the kool-aid. Let me know when you need more!