Montag, 31. Dezember 2007

2007

Before I head to the End-of-the-year Party, a quick run-down what happened to me in 2007 - not chronologically, but what I can remember:

  • got my big love back - and lost him again after a couple of blissful months
  • went to a great vacation on Rhodos wiht my sister
  • didn't go to the Oktoberfest
  • spent a lot (and I mean a lot) of time at various beergardens in Munich
  • fell in love and was let down (remember cute guy?)
  • had some great parties at my flat
  • used up 10 pens of red ink to grade school papers
  • knitted, knitted, knitted
  • started this blog
  • started to go to the local S'n'B and met a bunch of great people there
  • went a last time to "my" disco (which closes today after 10 great years - I will miss you K41!)
  • was said to be pregnant two times (not true!!!)
  • got my new sofa (love it, love it, love it)
  • spent great times with my friensd (D, B, U, F, T - what would I do without you)
  • went to the "Wir sind Helden" concert

All in all, a great year - hope 2008 will be as great! See ya then!

2 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

Happy New Year!! It was nice to get to know you through your blog this year!

Lacey hat gesagt…

Happy New Year! I got my card you sent. I am glad that my package was able to brighten your Holidays!
I had alot of fun spoiling you! I hope you have a blessed 2008!