Samstag, 1. Dezember 2007

Pink Saturday

I don't know what's wrong with me. I am tired, tired, tired. And what's worse, I look it. At the moment I'm grading papers and I feel like my eyes will close any second, even though I slept 11 hours last night. Furthermore, my mood isn't the best. The time before my birthday is always rough - especially when I am unattached as just now. As Bully said in "Der Schuh des Manitu": "Ich bin mit der Gesamtsituation nicht zufrieden". And I am not in the mood for knitting (not in the mood for anything than hanging about actually). Anyways, I got my self to blocking the Hanami Stole and it turned out pretty well I think. The basket side:


And the blossom side:



A week ago I finished the cardigan with the yarn from Amelie's loot I got for free :-). I used Cosmicpluto's pattern. This is a kind of self-striping boucle yarn that came on a cone. I call this my comfort cardigan as it is soft and roomy and cosy - like a hug.

3 Kommentare:

Holly hat gesagt…

Pink is my favorite color. That sweater looks very warm and cozy.

Corwink hat gesagt…

Your Hanami Stole is gorgeous! I love the color.

Melissa hat gesagt…

That does look cozy, nice job!