Samstag, 28. Juli 2007

Mystery stole 3

I am, too, part of mystery stole 3. I use Wollmeise's laceweight yarn in the colourway "Birkenrinde" and it came in this lovely package:



It said in the instructions to use yarn in one colour but I thought what the heck, I don't use beads, so let's do it in two colours. And I think you can see the pattern well. Of course, when using a single colour, the focus is on the pattern and not on the yarn. Anyhow, I am pretty satisfied with the results so far.

Pretty good for my first lace project, isn't it?

I am in the middle of clue 2, so I have some catching up to do until Friday. But as the summer holidays have finally arrived, I have a lot of time on my hands!


My sweetheart left yesterday for the US and actually I do pretty good. No deppressions, sleepless nights or random tears so far. I think I finally get used to the situation. However, I don't know when I will see him again and I have to admit that is the hardest thing of all. It is a dead end street in both directions and sometimes I think I have to stop this and find someone else here. But easier said than done, eh?

Keine Kommentare: