Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007

Dog Days of Summer questionnaire

1. Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting?
Both and it seems like forever!

2. Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before?
Yes for the first dishtowel swap

3. What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not?
I really like Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece - apart from that I don't know much about different brands. I usually use no-name brands

4. Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with?
I can't answer this properly because, as I said, I don't know much about the differences

5.What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic)
I really like bamboo but I want to try out wooden ones but you can't get them in Germany

6. What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting?
Everything that is challenging and not boring

7. Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting?
I sew and I do cross-stitch as well. Apart from that I have done all (!) kinds of dancing

8. What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts?
Love 'em all - anything that has horrendous amounts of sugar in it

9. What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any?
My kitchen is mostly in yellow and dark brown.My bathroom is mostly white with a hint of blue and mint

10. What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike?
I love pink and purple, I don't like red and orange

11. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages?
I live on coffee but I also enjoy tea for a change. I wish there was Dr Pepper in Germany...

12. Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)?
Do my students count, too? Then I have around 150

13. Do you have any allergies?
Thank God, no

14. Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting.
I hardly watch TV at all but listen to the radio all day (odd or onteresting?)
I have read all of D. Gabaldon's novels 5 times in row (definitely odd!)
I am interested in German soccer (Bayern Munich!) and follow the results avidly

1 Kommentar:

SissySees hat gesagt…

Thanks, Stephanie! Happy Swapping.