Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007

Grün, grün, grün sind alle meine Kleider...

Somehow I am tired, tired, tired. Regardless of how long I sleep or how little I do (or move) I am constantly on the verge of sleep. Do I have narcolepsy or is this the ususal tiredness before the holidays? Anyway, somehow I managed to finish two tops. Coincidentally, they are both green - the colour of hope :-)
The first one is a design by Junghans using their yarn Malina. It was a really quick and simple knit and I finished it in one weekend.


The second one is Orangina by Glampyre. I used the yarn Baumwoll-Cablee also by Junghans. I made it a bit longer than suggested as I do not like to show either my back or my tummy when standing in front of a class.


Apart from that not much news. My sweetheart is leaving on the 27th which makes me feel - well, you know..... This whole Carpe Diem -S*** doesn't work out for me. I always think ahead. It must have been a man who devised the motto "Live the moment". All I know is that in two weeks time I will be alone and as much as I am used to that, the fact that I don't know when I will see him again makes me very sad.

4 Kommentare:

Adrienne hat gesagt…

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Devonshire hat gesagt…

Those tops are positively gorgeous. You are one talented knitter!

wildflower38 hat gesagt…

I really like the Orangina top. Its beautiful

dorothee hat gesagt…

Orangina looks cool! How many skeins of yarn did you use?