Freitag, 28. November 2008

So many FO's

Being absent from my blog for so long, I have to show you a lot of FOs! You can find all the details on Ravelry.

First some baby soakers for bf's sister who is going to be a Mum in February. Isn't it cute??



Next a bowtie scarf made with some leftover yarn. I am really scarf addicted and wear them all of the time.



A really soft mohair t-shirt made with Rowan Kidsilk Haze. This is really a great yarn! So soft and luxurious.



And finally a cardigan from Phildar with yarn I bought on Corsica during our summer holidays. I love the buttons, they are made with bits of sea shell.



At the moment I work on the Silken Scabbard (but have some problems with the yarn), a sweater for the bf (too much stockinette at the moment) and the ubiquitous central park hoodie.

Life is really crazy at the moment so knitting kees me sane and grounded and makes me relaxed very quickly. Sadly it seems I don't have as much time for this as I would like to.

2 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

So many FOs! They are all fabulous, but my favorite is the Kidsilk Haze t-shirt - I bet it is sooo soft and warm!

Melissa hat gesagt…

Everything you've made is lovely... as always!