Sonntag, 30. November 2008

Packages!!

I am soo spoiled by packages this weekend! Back in summer one package of "The Seven Deadly S(p)ins" got lost in the mail, so in September I got two of them :-)
I have already made the Prezioso Hat, you can see it on Ravelry:



I haven't started on the lace project yet, I think I will take it on my winter holidays:



Yesterday I got this beautiful package - again it is soo beautiful and carefully assembled:





I am sooo tempted to cast on for the purse but I want to progress on the CPH and I got tons of papers to grade :-( As the bf is away for the weekend I really want to use the time for work but...aaah well, maybe tonight I will start it nevertheless ;-)

On Thursday I got my second Wollmeise Sockclub package - pictures of which can be seen her:
http://numenna.blogspot.com/





Keine Kommentare: