Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008

SP 12 Questionaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I really, really like Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, my favourite yarn ever! There are no fibers I don't like
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
In a drawer in my living room
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have knitted forever and I think I learnt it from my Mum. I would put me between intermediate and advanced
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
No
5. What's your favorite scent?
Vanilla and lavender
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I absolutely have a sweet tooth and love chocolate
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do sewing, crocheting and cross-stitching. I don't spin but are envious of people who can do it
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
No special taste in music and I can listen to MP3s
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I love all pinks and purples and I can't stand red and orange
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I just recently got a bf :-))))) Sadly, no pets
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I love scarfs, do wear hats and mittens but never tried on ponchos (a bit undecided on them)
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I love everything that is challenging
13. What are you knitting right now?
A dishcloth, a sleeveless pullover, socks and a top
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes, please!
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
That depends on the project but I prefer bamboo
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I have a swift but no binder
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
A couple of weeks
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Six weeks of summer holidays
19. Is there anything that you collect?
No
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Some more Amy Butler patterns (apart from the ones I already have) and the Mason-Dixon Knitting book and - as always - Kool-Aid!
I don't have any subscriptions
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
i would like to try entrelac
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, I like knitting socks
23. When is your birthday?
8th December

3 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

Glad you are doing SP again - you were a fun person to spoil and I'm glad we've kept in touch!

BSCF is one of my favorite yarns too - have you tried Cascade Pima Tencel? I think it has overtaken BSCF as my new favorite.

Which Amy Butler patterns do you already have - I know about the skirt and halter :) Do you have the Lotus Tunic/Cami and the Anna Tunic? I have both of those, and am almost done with the Anna, but I didn't like the shape for me. I do want to make the Lotus tunic though - and I love the fabric shown in the pattern picture.

Anonym hat gesagt…

There are some Amy Butler patterns on my list too but so many patterns, so little time. I already know, what's going to be in your first package!

your
sp12

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.