Samstag, 28. Juni 2008

Finally...

I have an FO to show! This is Titania by A Mingled Yarn in Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece and I love it! It took me ages to finish as we are in the last month of the school year and there is so much to do to finish it off!


Furthermore :Football!!!! I watched nearly every game of the Euro Championships - and we are in the finals!!!! Yeah!!!! When Germany played, we made little parties and invited some friends to watch with us. That was really nice, even though I had to work the next day and was really, really tired. Thank God I have a day off on Monday, so I can sleep in after the final.

Things are still great with the bf - I can't quite grasp how good!

6 Kommentare:

Dorothy hat gesagt…

It's beautiful! What a lovely color!

Lacey hat gesagt…

that is beautiful!

Melissa hat gesagt…

Beautiful sweater, a nice fit on you. I agree with your idea of the right amount of stash. Glad all is well.

Robin hat gesagt…

Beautiful!! Love the color and the fit!

Adrienne hat gesagt…

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

really gorgegous. I love the colour!

your sp12