Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008

TGIF!

Thank God this week is over - it seemed like neverending. Anyway, my birthday was super-great! And the biggest surprise: I got a ring from the bf!!!! And it's from Tiffany's!!!!! I was so stunned, I could just blurt out :"You are crazy!" And he is. And I love him for it.

I finishd the CPH in time to wear on my birthday and it's great. Actually I used some really cheap merino wool but it looks great and I love the colour - it's really warm.



I needed some instant gratification because of some annoying things at work and I made the aviatrix for the baby of bf's sister (due in March). Isn't it cute??? I used some old leftover yarn - Details are on Ravelry.



I started on a panel sweater from Classic Elite yarns and am nearly done with the front - pictures to come. Only one week to Christmas brak - can't wait.

3 Kommentare:

Robin hat gesagt…

Sorry I missed your birthday - happy belated! Wow, on the ring - so do you mean "the" ring as in you are engaged?!? Congrats! Are you going to show us a picture?

CPH looks great too - I have some Brooks Farm Riata I want to find a project for and the yardage will work for it. Did you knit it in pieces or partially seamlessly? I like your addition of a zipper.

Melissa hat gesagt…

happy birthday and CONGRATS!!!!
The sweater is gorgeous and the baby hat... adorable!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.