Samstag, 17. März 2007

Cold

I am coming down with a cold. I went to a conference yesterday and today and the auditorium was freezing. I was cold the whole day and now I think this has caught up with me. Luckily tomorrow is Sunday and I can stay in bed the whole day. At the moment I live on Lemsip (which reminded me that I have to go to England to fill up my stash), orange juice and cough drops.

Anyway, I want to present you some more of my finished projects:



This cardigan is taken from the last Vogue Knitting magazine. I wanted to do something light for spring and the short sleeves are perfect! Sorry that I don't do the modelling, but I don't feel up to it, running nose and all. The cabling took a while but it was straightforward and not too complicated. Anyway, I need a challenge in knitting, otherwise I get bored very quickly!



Keine Kommentare: