Freitag, 1. Juni 2007

one week vacation

You are White Chocolate

You have a strong feminine side with a good bit of innocence thrown in.
Whether your girlish ways are an act or not, men like to take care of you.
You are an understated beauty, and your power is often underestimated!
Half of my holidays are over and it seems like a day and not a week *sigh* . Anyway, I like being white chocolate, would have guessed something else, though.

I got some more Brown Cotton Fleece and I'm doing the Rusted Root by Zephyrstyle. With this yarn I get in a kind of knitting frenzy - I just can't stop and knit for hours on end.

Inbetween I made this skirt from the latest Burda Moden magazine. I used dark green linen I inherited from my Granma about 12 years ago. Although it said that it's a petite size and according to Burda's measurement I have a normal size, it fits perfectly. Honestly I don't know about sizes...Regardless, I always use the smallest given - and it fits. However, when using normal sizes, pants are usually 10 cm too long (and I don't believe that I have that short legs!!)

Keine Kommentare: